Hôtel Le Germain Maple Leaf Square
Toronto offers countless exciting activities to offer our guests. Allow our friendly, experienced and attentive concierge to handle all the details so you can get on with more important things ... like enjoying your stay in every way.
It's easy! All you have to do is ask.
Our concierge can assist you with
- Tourist information, suggestions for itineraries and reservations for guided tours
- Directory of shops and boutiques
- All types of reservations (restaurants, theatre, special events, etc.)
- Transportation (taxi, chauffeured car, rental vehicle)
- Special requests (flowers, personal trainer, etc.)
A couple of minutes walk from the hotel through the heart of the city's Entertainment District takes you to one of Toronto's hippest shopping areas.
Give it 110 percent!
Toronto's sports franchises are a major part of the city's culture. Or feeling active yourself? Toronto is truly a sports enthusiast wonderland!
That’s Entertainment, Toronto Style!!!
Choices, choices, choices... From theatre, music, art, shopping, dining and a host of great festivals, Toronto continues to pave the way for the best of Broadway and beyond.
Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!
Oh how we love Toronto in the wintertime, especially with a nice hot chocolate to keep me warm. Toronto can get chilly so make sure to bring a comfy jacket and nice boots. Don't have any?